搜索
您的当前位置:首页正文

小猪佩奇第一季完整对白英汉互译

来源:意榕旅游网
I'm Peppa Pig.This is my little brother, George.

我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治。

This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig. Peppa pig.

这是我的妈妈。这是我的爸爸。

Muddy Puddles

泥坑

It is raining today. So, Peppa and George cannot play outside.

今天下雨了,所以佩奇和乔治不能在外面玩。

Daddy, it's stopped raining. Can we go out to play?

爸爸,雨停了,我们能出去玩吗?

All right, run along you two.

好的,你们两个去玩吧。

Peppa puddles.

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里玩。

I love muddy puddles.

我喜欢在泥坑里玩。

Peppa. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

佩奇,如果你在泥坑里跳你必须穿上靴子。

Sorry, Mummy.

对不起,妈妈。

George likes to jump in muddy puddles, too.

乔治也喜欢在泥坑里跳。

George. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

乔治,如果你要在泥坑里跳,你必须穿上靴子。

Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.

佩奇喜欢照顾他的弟弟,乔治。

George, let's find some more puddles.

乔治,我们再去找几个泥坑吧。

Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

佩奇和乔治玩的很开心。

George has found a big puddle.

佩奇找到了一个小泥坑。乔治找到了一个大泥坑。

Look, George. There's a really big puddle.

你看,乔治,有一个很大的泥坑。

George wants to jump into the big puddle first.

乔治想第一个跳进大泥坑里玩。

Stop, George. I must check if it's safe for you. Good. It is safe for you.

停下,乔治。我得检查一下这里安不安全。很好,你可以放心的玩了。

Sorry, George. It's only mud.

对不起,乔治,只是些泥而已。

Peppa and George love jumping in muddy puddles.

佩奇和乔治喜欢在泥坑里跳。

Daddy. Goodness me.

来吧,乔治。我们去给爸爸看看。我的天啊。

goodness me:

天哪

Daddy. Daddy.Guess what we've been doing.

爸爸,爸爸,你猜猜我们刚才干了什么

watching television?

让我猜一猜。你们看电视了?

No. No. Daddy.

不对,爸爸

Have you just had a bath?

你们洗澡了?

No. No.

不对不对。

I know. You've been jumping in muddy puddles.

我知道了。你们刚才在泥坑里玩了。

Yes. Yes. Daddy. We've been jumping in muddy puddles.

是的爸爸,我们刚才在泥坑里玩了。

Ho. Ho. And look at the mess you're in.

看看你们弄得多脏啊。

Oooh...Oh, well, it's only mud. Let's clean up quickly before Mummy sees the mess.

没事,只是些泥而已。我们在妈妈看到之前快点洗干净。

play, too?

爸爸,我们清理干净之后,你和妈妈也一起来玩吗?

Yes, we can all play in the garden.

是的,我们都可以在花园里玩。

Peppa and George are wearing their boots.

佩奇和乔治穿着他们的靴子。

Mummy and Daddy are wearing their boots.

妈妈和爸爸也穿着他们的靴子。

Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

佩奇喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.

大家都喜欢在泥坑里跳来跳去。

Oh, Daddy pig, look at the mess you're in.

爸爸,你看你弄得多脏。

It's only mud.

只是些泥而已。

I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.

我是佩奇。这是我的弟弟乔治,这是我的妈妈,这是我的爸爸。

Bicycles!

自行车!

It is a lovely, sunny day, and Peppa and George are riding their bicycles.

这是个阳光灿烂的日子,佩奇和乔治在骑自行车。

That's a fine pumpkin, Daddy Pig!

爸爸,这个南瓜长得真好!

Daddy Pig is very proud of his pumpkin.

爸爸对他的南瓜很自豪。

Pumpkins are the only thing I can grow. Probably because I love pumpkin pie! Come on, George. Danny, Suzy, Rebecca!

南瓜是我唯一能种的东西。可能是因为我喜欢吃南瓜派!快点,乔治。丹妮,苏西,瑞贝卡

Rebecca Rabbit, are riding their bicycles.

佩奇和他的朋友们,小狗丹尼,小羊苏西和小兔瑞贝卡在骑自行车。

George is riding his tricycle. He's going so slowly.

乔治在骑三轮车。他骑的好慢。

If We race to Daddy's Pumpkin, We have to be very careful not to bump into it. Daddy would be very sad the pumpkin got broken.

让我们比赛骑到那个南瓜那。如果我们骑到爸爸的南瓜那里,我们必须很小心不要撞到南瓜。南瓜被撞坏了爸爸会很难过的。

Don't worry, Peppa..

不用担心,佩奇。

Race you!

比赛开始!

Peppa and her friends are racing to Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

佩奇和她的朋友们在比赛谁最快到爸爸的南瓜那。

Hey! Watch out for my pumpkin!!

嘿,小心我的南瓜!

Sorry, Daddy!

对不起,爸爸。

Look at George! He's going so slowly!

看看乔治!

他骑的好慢!

George is still riding a baby bike!

乔治还在骑童车。

Yours is a baby bike, too, Peppa! You've still got stabilizers!

你的车也是一个童车,佩奇。你还在用辅助轮。

I can ride without my stabilizers.

我可以不用辅助轮骑。

Me, too. And me. Let's ride up the hill again.Are you coming, Peppa?

我也是。还有我。我们再骑上那个小山吧。佩奇,你来吗?

No, I think I'll stay here.

不了,我想在这呆着。

See you later! Bye!

一会见,再见。

Peppa wishes she did not have stabilizers on her bicycle.

佩奇希望她的自行车上没有辅助

Daddy, I don't want stabilizers anymore.

爸爸,我不想用辅助轮了。

Do you think you can ride without them? Yes.

你觉得你能不用他们骑吗?是的。

stabilizers off Peppa's bicycle.

爸爸把佩奇自行车上的辅助轮拿掉了。

Are you sure you want to ride without stabilizers? Yes!

你确定你不用辅助轮骑吗?是的

You've never done it before. I can do it. I can! I can!

你以前还没有试过。我可以,我可以

Arrgh! It's not funny! Riding without stabilizers is not easy.

一点都不好笑。没有辅助轮骑车并不容易。

Would you like some help, Peppa?

你想要一些帮助吗,佩奇?

Yes, please, Daddy.

是的,爸爸。

Alright. Ready... Steady... GO!

好吧,准备好了吗?坐好了,走吧!

Don't let go, Daddy!

不要放手,爸爸。

Don't worry. I've got you. You're doing really Well, Peppa.

别担心。我扶着你呢。你做的很好,佩奇。

Hold on, Daddy! Just keep peddling.

抓住,爸爸,继续踩踏板。

own,without stabilizers!

佩奇在自己骑,没有辅助轮!

Daddy! You let go!

爸爸,你放手了!

You've been cycling on your own for ages.

你已经自己骑了很久了。

Have I?

我吗?

You're really very good at it!

你做的真的很好!

Am I? Oh, I can do it! Look at me!Look at me! I can ride my bike properly.

是吗?哦,我做到了!看我!看我!我能骑两轮的自行车了。

Danny! Suzy! Rebecca! Look! I don't need my stabilizers anymore! Look at me!Hurray!

丹尼,苏西,瑞贝卡,看,我再也不用辅助轮了。看我们比赛骑到南瓜那里。

Wheeeee! Peppa, look out my pumpkin!

佩奇,小心我的南瓜。

I'm going to win!

我要赢了。爸爸,我保证一定会看路的。

Good. Anyway, now the pumpkin is broken, I can make it into pumpkin pie!

好,不管怎样,现在南瓜已经坏了。我可以用它做南瓜派

I love pumpkin pie!

我喜欢吃南瓜派。

Peppa has squashed Daddy Pig's pumpkin!

佩奇没有看前面的路。哦,天啊,佩奇把爸爸的南瓜压扁了。

Daddy.

爸爸,对不起我把你的南瓜压扁了。

Never mind the pumpkin. The important thing is that you are okay. In future, you really must look where you are going.

南瓜不要紧。重要的是你没有受伤。以后,你骑车一定要看路。

pumpkin is so big, there will be enough pumpkin pie for everyone!

而且,爸爸的南瓜太大了,我们每个人都有南瓜派吃了。

Hurray!

太棒了!

Mr. Dinosaur is lost

恐龙先生不见了。

George's favourite toy is Mr. Dinosaur.

乔治最喜欢的玩具是恐龙先生。

Sometimes, George likes to scare Peppa with Mr. Dinosaur.

有时候,乔治喜欢用恐龙先生吓唬佩奇。

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Too scary.

太吓人了。还是恐龙先生

Dinosaur.Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

洗澡时,乔治和恐龙先生一起洗。

Goodnight, Peppa.

晚安,佩奇。

Goodnight, Mummy.

晚安,妈妈。

Goodnight, George.

晚安,乔治。

At suppertime, Mr. Dinosaur sits next to George.

吃晚饭的时候,恐龙先生坐在乔治旁边。

at supper time I beg your pardon.Was that you George,or was it Mr. Dinosaur?

抱歉,那是你(发出的声音

And goodnight, Mr.Dinosaur.Grrrrrrrrr.

晚安,恐龙先生。

When George goes to bed, Mr. Dinosaur is tucked up with him.

乔治睡觉的时候,恐龙先生和他窝在一起。

George's favourite game is throwing Mr. Dinosaur up in the air... Wheeeeeee.... and catching him when he falls back down. Wheeeeeeeee.

乔治最喜欢的游戏就是把恐龙先生扔到空中,然后当他落下来的时候接住他。

Peppa and Daddy Pig are playing draughts.

佩奇和爸爸在玩跳棋。

I win, Daddy.

我赢了,爸爸。

Oh, well done Peppa. George? what's the things.

侦探

George has lost Mr. Dinosaur.

乔治把恐龙先生弄丢了。

Don't worry George.We'll find Mr. Dinosaur. It's a job for a detective.

别急乔治,我们会找到恐龙先生的。现在该侦探出场了。

Daddy, what is a de-tech-tiff?

爸爸,

detechtiff

是什么

A detective is a very important person who is good at finding things.

侦探是非常擅长找东西的人。我,我,我擅长找东西。

Alright. Peppa is the detective.

好的,那佩奇是侦探。下的好,佩奇。乔治?怎么了乔治?

George, have you lost Mr. Dinosaur?

乔治,你把恐龙先生弄丢了

George. I am the de-tech-tiff.

乔治,我是侦探了。

Dinosaur.

我会帮助你找到恐龙先生的。

Maybe the detective should ask George some simple questions.

也许侦探应该问乔治一些简单的问题。

George? Dinosaur?

乔治,恐龙先生在哪?

George does not know where Mr. Dinosaur is.

乔治不知道恐龙在哪。

The detective could try and guess where Mr. Dinosaur might be.

侦探也许应该试着猜恐龙现在应该会在哪。

I know. I know where he is.

我知道。我知道他在哪了。

Oh. I know.I know where Mr. Dinosaur is.

我知道了。我知道恐龙先生在哪了。

Mr.Dinosaur in his bed at night.So that's where he is.

乔治晚上经常带着恐龙先生在床上。所以他在床上。

Mr. George's bed.

恐龙先生不在乔治的床上。

Oh. Maybe we should try the garden.

也许我们应该去花园里找一找。

Yes, the garden. I was going to say that.

是的,花园。我正要说去花园呢。

Where is Mr. Dinosaur?

恐龙先生在哪呢

Dinosaur with him in the bath.So Mr. Dinosaur is in the bath.

乔治经常带着恐龙先生去洗澡,所以恐龙先生在浴缸里。

find.

恐龙先生很难找啊。

Oh. anywhere.

哪里都没有恐龙先生。

George? You do love to throw Mr. Dinosaur in the air...

乔治,你最喜欢把恐龙先生扔到空中。。。

I wonder if this time you threw Mr. Dinosaur just a bit too high.

我想是不是这次你把它扔的有点高。

There he is. There he is.I saw him first.

他在那,他在那。我先看见他的。

Well done, Peppa. You really are a very good detective.

干得好,佩奇。你真是一个好侦探。

Dinosaur back again. Wheeeeeeeeee.

乔治很开心找回了恐龙先生。

Maybe it isn't a good idea to play with dinosaurs near trees.

看来在树旁边和恐龙玩真不是个好主意。

Best Friend 最好的朋友

best friend, Suzy Sheep.

佩奇在等她最好的朋友,小羊苏西。

Hello, Suzy!

你好,苏西。

Baaaa! Hello, Peppa.

你好,佩奇。

Suzy Sheep has come to play with Peppa. Peppa loves Suzy. Suzy loves Peppa. They are best friends.

小羊苏西来和佩奇玩。佩奇喜欢苏西。苏西喜欢佩奇。她们是最好的朋友。

Suzy go and play in your bedroom?

佩奇,你和苏西为什么不去你的卧室里面玩呢?

Yes, Mummy!

好的,妈妈!

George wants to play, too.

乔治也想一起玩。

Peppa and Suzy love playing in Peppa's bedroom. So does George.

佩奇和苏西喜欢在佩奇的卧室玩。乔治也喜欢在那玩。

No, George.This game is just for big girls. Go and play with your own toys.

不行,乔治。这个游戏只适合女孩玩。你去玩你自己的玩具吧。

Peppa and Suzy want to play on their own.

佩奇和苏西想自己玩。

George doesn't like playing on his own. George wants to play, too.

乔治不喜欢自己玩。他也想一起玩。

No, George! I'm playing with Suzy...You'll have to play somewhere else.

不行,乔治!我在和苏西玩。。。你应该去其他的地方玩。

lonely.

乔治想和佩奇玩。他觉得有点孤单。

wand...and turn you into a frog!

我是小小的仙女公主!

George likes helping Mummy make cookies.But he likes playing with Peppa more.

乔治喜欢帮助妈妈做饼干。但是他更想和佩奇玩。

I want to be a nurse!

我想当护士。

I want to be a doctor.

我想当医生。

But who's gonna be the sick person?

但是谁做病人呢?

GEORGE

乔治! !

Peppa and Suzy love playing doctors and nurses. So does George.

佩奇和苏西喜欢扮演医生和护士。乔治也喜欢。胶布咳嗽。佩奇听听乔治的胸腔。

George, take a big breath in...then cough.

现在,乔治,深吸一口气然后

put a plaster on it. Open wide, please.

我想你的心脏有点慢,我在上面贴个创可贴。请把嘴张大一点。

I think you have to stay in bed for three years.

哦亲爱的,你的体温很高。我想你得在床上躺上 3 年了。

Daddy Pig has come to find George.

爸爸来找乔治了。

Oh, no! What's wrong with George?

哦不,乔治怎么了?

Don't worry, Daddy. It's only a game.George is our patient.

不要担心,爸爸,这只是个游戏。乔治是我们的病人。

Oh, I see.

哦我明白了。

Can the patient have a

是的,这是乔治的。这是让乔治好起来的药。

Um, excuse me, doctor,can you help me? I have a sore tummy.

抱歉,医生,你能帮我吗?我肚子不舒服。

That tickles!

好痒啊!

Daddy.Then I think I need lots of cookies to make me better.

我听到咕噜咕噜声。我想你是需要吃很多饼干来让我好点。

And me!

还有我!

And me!

还有我!

for And me!

还有我!

Polly Parrot 鹦鹉波利

visitor?Just for a little while. He might get tired. Cookies

那我能来探望病人吗?只能一小会儿。他可能会很累。

Peppa and her family are visiting Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig.

佩奇一家去探望爷爷和奶奶了。

Granny Pig! Grandpa Pig! Ganggy Ig! Baba Ig!

爷爷奶奶!

Hello, my little ones. Come inside,We have a surprise.

你们好,小宝贝们!进来吧,我们有一个惊喜给你们。

What is it?

是什么惊喜?

We have a new pet. Can you guess what it is?

我们有一个新的宠物。你们猜猜是什么?

Dine-saw?

恐龙?

No. it's not a dinosaur.Come and see.

不是,不是恐龙。快来看看。鹦鹉。

Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig have a pet parrot.

爷爷和奶奶有一个宠物鹦鹉。佩奇,乔治,这是我们的宠物

She's called Polly. Pretty Polly.

她叫波利,漂亮的波利。

Pretty Polly.

漂亮的波利。

Oooh. WoW.

哇哦。

I'm a clever parrot.

我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。

I'm a clever parrot.

我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。

Mummy, Why does Polly copy everything that Granny says?

妈妈,为什么波利重复奶奶说的每句话?

show you. Hello, Polly.

鹦鹉会重复人说话。你看着。你好,波利。

Hello, Polly.

你好,波利。

What a sweet little parrot!

多么可爱的一只小鹦鹉!

What a sweet little parrot!

多么可爱的一只小鹦鹉!

Come on, everyone, teatime! Peppa, George. Come on!

大家过来吧,来喝下午茶!佩奇,乔治,过来啊。

There's cake!Coming, Granny!

这有巧克力蛋糕!来了,奶奶!

Peppa and George love eating chocolate cake. But today, they are in a hurry to get back and play with Polly Parrot.

佩奇和乔治最喜欢吃巧克力蛋糕。但是今天,他们急匆匆的吃完回去和鹦鹉波利玩。

you are!

吃完了!你们两个小家伙真吵啊!

Granny, please, can We leave the table and go and see Polly Parrot?

奶奶,我们能离开餐桌去和鹦鹉波利玩了吗

you go, then.

你们确定蛋糕已经吃干净了吗? 那就去吧。

Hurray!George, say something to Polly.

太好啦!

乔治,和波利说点什么。

George is a little bit shy.

乔治有点害羞。

Hello.

你好

Hello.

你好

佩奇和乔治真的很喜欢和鹦鹉波利玩。

I'm Peppa Pig!

我是佩奇。

I'm Peppa Pig!

我是佩奇。

George, say something.

乔治,你和它说话呀。

Yes, Granny.

是的,奶奶。

Polly is such a sweet parrot.

波利真是个可爱的鹦鹉。

Yes, Granny.

是的,奶奶。

I'm a cIever parrot.

我是一只聪明的鹦鹉。

I'm a noisy parrot!

我是一只很吵的鹦鹉。

I'm a noisy parrot!

我是一只很吵的鹦鹉。

pretending to be parrots.

佩奇和乔治在假装自己是鹦鹉。

I'm Polly Parrot, Peppa is thinking of something else to say to Polly Parrot.

我是鹦鹉波利。佩奇在想和鹦鹉波利说点别的。

I'm a noisy parrot!

我是一只很吵的鹦鹉。

I'm a noisy parrot!

我是一只很吵的鹦鹉。

Peppa, George,have you been playing With Polly?

佩奇,乔治,你们在和鹦鹉玩吗

Ohh! Oh, my word!

我的天啊!

Hide and Seek 捉迷藏

counting!

佩奇和乔治在玩捉迷藏。轮到乔治藏起来了。他必须在佩奇数完之前快点找到地方藏起来。

counting:

计算

One... two... three...four... five... six... seven... 1

George has found somewhere to hide.

乔治找到地方藏了起来。

Eight...just in time! nine...ten... Ready or not. Here I come! Peppa has to find where George is hiding. 8

正好赶在佩奇数完之前藏好。

9

。。。

10

。。。准备好了吗

我来啦!佩奇要找到乔治藏在哪了。

just in time!

正好赶上,及时,分秒不差。

Found you! Peppa has found George. George, I could see you too easily.

找到你了!

佩奇找到了乔治。乔治,我一眼就看到你了,太容易了。

One... erm... three.

现在轮到佩奇藏起来了。

1

。。。恩。。。

3

。。。

I'll help George eight...nine... ten!

我来帮乔治数数吧。1

。。。

2

。。。

3

to count. One... two... three...four... five...six... seven...

。。。

4

。。。

5

。。。

6

。。。

7

。。。

8

。。。

9

。。。

10! Okay, George, open your eyes!

好了,乔治,睁开你的眼睛吧!

George has to find where Peppa is hiding.

乔治要找到佩奇藏在哪。

Oh.Peppa isn't hiding under the table.

哦,佩奇没有藏在桌子底下。

George, have you thought of looking upstairs?

乔治,你想去楼上看看吗?

isn't behind the curtain.

佩奇没有在床底下。那个奇怪的声音是什么

佩奇没有藏在窗帘后面。

There is that strange noise again! What can it be? George has found where Peppa was hiding.

又有那个奇怪的声音了。会是什么?乔治找到了佩奇藏在哪。

George found me!

乔治找到我了!

Now it's Daddy's turn to hide!

现在轮到爸爸藏起来了。

Oh, I think George should have another turn.

我想乔治可以再来藏一次。

But George isn't very good at hiding...

可是乔治不是很擅长藏起来。

I'm sure he'll be better this time. Close your eyes and start counting.

这次我相信他会藏好的。闭上

你的眼睛开始数数吧。

One... two...three... Oh, dear. 1

。。。

2

。。。

3

。。。哦,亲爱的。

Ready or not, here I come!

这样佩奇会很容易找到乔治的。

4

。。。

5

。。。

6

。。。乔治,到这来。

7

。。

8

。。

9

。。

10.

准备好了吗

我来了!

Oh, George isn't hiding under the table! But George always hides under the table!

哦,乔治没有藏在桌子下面。但是乔治总是藏在桌子下面啊。

Have you thought of looking upstairs? I know where he is! George is in the toy basket.

你觉得他会不会藏在楼上

我知道他在哪了!

乔治在玩具篮子里。

Oh.George is not in the toy basket!

哦,乔治不在玩具篮子里。

anywhere.

他会在哪呢 ?

佩奇哪里都找不到乔治。

Daddy? I can't find George anywhere.

爸爸,我哪都找不到乔治。

Oh, dear, I wonder where he can be. Actually, I think there's something newspaper...

哦亲爱的,我也想知道他在哪。事实上,我想报纸上有关于乔治的消息。。。

George! Found you!

乔治,我找到你了。

Oh, George! That was a good place to hide!

哦乔治,那真是个玩捉迷藏的好地方!

George was hiding behind Daddy Pig's newspaper all the time!

原来乔治一直藏在爸爸的报纸后面

The Playgroup

幼儿园

Playgroup:

幼儿园

Peppa and George are going to the playgroup. It is George's first day.

佩奇和乔治要去幼儿园。这是乔治第一天去幼儿园。

forward to the playgroup?

乔治,你想去幼儿园吗?

look forward to:

期盼

Daddy, maybe George is too small to go to my playgroup?

爸爸,乔治去我的幼儿园会不会年纪太小了。

He'll be fine, Peppa.

佩奇,他没事的。

Dinosaur there to keep him company. Dine-Saw!

你和恐龙先生会陪他的。

但是我想和其他小朋友一起玩,不想陪乔治和他的恐龙玩具。

Oh dear, Peppa doesn't want George to go to her playgroup.

哦天啊,佩奇不想让乔治去她的幼儿园。

Hello! This is my little brother, George.

你们好,这是我的弟弟乔治。

Hello, George.

你好乔治。

We're here!

我们到了

Daddy, are you sure George is big enough?

爸爸,你确定乔治能上幼儿园吗?

He'll be fine. Alright, he can come.

他没事的,好吧,那来吧。

Bye bye.

再见。

children at the playgroup.

羚羊夫人照顾幼儿园的小朋友。

Madame

夫人,太太

Gazelle

小羚羊

looks after

照顾,照看棒了。

我也想有个像乔治一样的弟弟。

Really?

真的吗?

Hello! I'm Danny Dog.

你好,我是小狗丹尼。

Woof! Is that a dinosaur?

那是个恐龙吗?

It's just a toy dinosaur.

那只是个玩具恐龙。

Dine-Saw! Dine-Saw! brilliant!

恐龙!

真棒。真的很吓人。太

George is my brother. He's brilliant.

乔治是我的弟弟。他很棒。

brother, George.

佩奇为他的弟弟感到自豪。

be proud of:

...

感到骄傲

Shall we show George how we paint pictures?

我们让乔治看看我们是怎么画画的?

George is not very good at painting.

乔治不太擅长画画。

Well, maybe you could help him? Yes, I'm very good!

好吧。也许你能帮助他。是的,我很会画画。

I will show him how to paint a flower.

我要给他看看怎么画小花。

George, today I'm going to teach you how to paint a flower.

乔治,今天我要教你怎么画一朵小花。

First, you paint a big circle.

首先,要画一个大圆圈。

color.

不对,乔治,颜色弄错了。

Now you paint the flower's petals.

现在画花瓣。

petal:

花瓣

George! shape!

乔治,形状不对!

Now you paint the stalk and the leaves.

现在画茎和叶子。

Perfect!

完美!

George, you've done it all wrong!

乔治,你全都画错了。

Now what do we have here?

你们画的怎么样了

I've painted a flower.

我画了一朵花。

佩奇,你画的很好!

And George has painted a dinosaur.

乔治画了一只恐龙。

Grrr... Brilliant!

恐龙。真棒!

I think George and Peppa's pictures should go on the wall.

我想乔治和佩奇的画都可以贴在墙上。

Hurray!

好啊!

Peppa, You must be very proud of your little brother.

佩奇,你一定为你的弟弟感到自豪。

Yes, I am.

是的。

It is home time and the children's parents are here to pick them up.

放学了,家长们都来接他们了。

home time

回家时间

pick up n.

接送

Can George come next time?

乔治下次能来吗?

Yes, and he can paint us another lovely picture.

是的,他可以给我们再画一幅可爱的画。

And What will you paint next time, George?

乔治,你下次会画什么呢?

Dine-Saw! Grrr!

恐龙。

Another dinosaur picture?

再画另一个恐龙?

Well, maybe you can show us all how to paint a dinosaur?

好吧,也许你能教教大家怎么画恐龙。

Woof! Brillant! Yes! Brilliant! Bri-y-ant!

太棒了!

对呀,太棒了

Piggy in the Middle!

中间的小

too.

乔治在公园里玩球。佩奇也想玩。

George, you're doing it all wrong! This is how to catch a ball. Not like this. That's what you do.

乔治,你做的不对!

要这样接球。而不是这样。你就是这样做的。

What a cheeky little one, pig Peppa is. Peppa

真是个没有礼貌的小猪!

cheeky:

无礼的,不要脸的,厚颜无耻的

What a cheeky little one, pig Peppa is. What a + adj + sth + be

感叹句

George! Come back! You little piggy!

乔治,回来

你个小家伙

了。

tease:

欺负,嘲弄,取笑

Peppa, have you been teasing George?

佩奇,你是不是在欺负乔治?

Not really, Mummy, I was teaching him how to catch.

不是的,妈妈。我在教他怎么接球。

Really? Oh, well, I know a game that will teach George how to catch.It's ''Piggy-in-the-Middle''.

真的吗

哦好吧。我知道一个游戏可以教乔治接球。叫做小猪在中间。

Peppa, you take the ball and stand over there and George, you stand over there.

佩奇,你拿着球站在这,乔治,你站在那边。

George just a bit too much.

也许佩奇逗乔治逗的有点过分

好!

你们把球扔给对方,我试着接住它。

ball to me.

来吧,乔治。把球扔给我。

I'm the piggy in the middle. Mummy is the piggy in the middle.

我就是中间的小猪。妈妈是中间的小猪。

Catch, George! Oh! Missed it!

乔治,接住!

哦,我没接住!

George has caught the ball. Hurray!

乔治接住了球。太棒了!

Well done, George. Now you throw the ball to Peppa.

做得好,乔治。现在你要把球扔给佩奇。

Oop! Try again.

哦,再试一次。

Oh! Try again.

哦,再试一次。

George can't throw the ball past Mummy Pig.

能把球扔到妈妈那里。

Come on, George. Give the

治。

Silly George.I can do that, too. Oh!Peppa wants to copy George but she's too big and has got stuck.

傻孩子乔治,我也能那么做。哦,佩奇想学乔治,但是她太大了被卡住了。

stick:

粘住,放置

I've got the ball. Peppa, now it's your turn to be piggy.

我拿到球了。佩奇,现在轮到你做中间的小猪了。

George! Catch! Hurray!

乔治!

接住!

太棒了!

Caught it! George, you're the piggy! George! Catch.

接住了!

乔治,你来做中间的小猪!

乔治,接住。

Catch the ball, George. Catch, George.

接住这个球,乔治,接住,乔

George, catch.

乔治,接住。

Here's the ball George.

球在这呢,乔治。

住,乔治。

Hurray!

太好了!

That's not fair!

那不公平。

Yes, it is. I just gave George a helping hand.

公平。我只是帮了乔治一下。

give sb. a helping hand.

给某人帮助

helping hand:

助手

Mummy, can I have a helping hand?

妈妈,你能帮我一下吗?

Of course you can, Peppa.

当然可以,佩奇。

To me! George!

扔给我,乔治。

Catch, George.

接住,乔治。

shouldn't tease George like that.

哦,天啊!

佩奇,你不该那样欺负乔治。

Sorry, George!

对不起,乔治!

What's all the noise?

什么声音

little to play ''Piggy in the middle''.

爸爸,乔治太小了,不能做中间的小猪。

too...to... :

… …

以至于不能

…… Oh, I'm sure he's big enough.

哦,我确定他足够大了。

No, he isn't, Daddy, watch. Catch it, George.

不,他不行,爸爸。你看,接

Everyone loves catching the ball.

佩奇喜欢玩接球。乔治喜欢玩接球。大家都喜欢玩接球。

Gardening!

种菜

Peppa and George are playing at Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig's house.

佩奇和乔治在爷爷和奶奶家里玩。

Grandpa! Catch!Catch!

爷爷,接住!接住了

Then I cover it with earth and water it. Everything in my garden grows from tiny seeds like these.

种子会长成植物。我只要挖一个小洞,把种子放进去。然后我用泥土把种子盖上,再浇水。我花园里的每一样都是从这样小小的种子长成的。

What's this?

这是什么?

Dine-Saw! A dinosaur!

恐龙!

Grandpa, doing?

爷爷,你做什么呢?

I'm planting these seeds. Seeds? What do seeds do?

我在种种子。种子?种子是干什么的?

Even the big apple tree?

连这个大苹果树也是?

Oh! Yes!

哦,是的!

This tiny seed...Will grow into a little apple tree, like this. And that little apple tree will grow into a big apple tree like this.

这个小种子。。。会长成一棵小的苹果树,像这棵。然后这棵小的苹果树,会长成像这棵这么大的苹果树。

And inside this apple are more seeds. To make more apple trees!

而且在这个苹果里有更多的种子。可以长成更多的苹果树。

Exactly!

没错!

Grandpa! Grandpa! I want to plant a seed!

爷爷,爷爷,我想种种子。

Would you like to plant a strawberry seed?

你想种一颗草莓种子吗?

strawberry:

草莓

Yes, please!

是的,我想!

This seed will grow into a lovely strawberry plant. First, make a little hole.Then I put the seed in and cover it with earth.

这个种子会长出一个可爱的草莓苗。首先,挖一个小洞。我把这个种子放里面然后用土盖上。

Shall I water it for you?

用我替你浇水吗?

No! No! I want to water it.

不,不,我想自己浇水。家了。

Good! Now we wait for it to grow.

好的。现在我们就等它长大了。

Peppa and George are waiting for the seed to grow.

爷爷和乔治在等种子发芽。

It's not doing anything!

它什么变化都没有。佩奇,你得有耐心。

他需要很长时间才能发芽。

佩奇,乔治,时间到了,该回

But we're waiting for my strawberry plant to grow! I wanted strawberries for teas.

但是我们在等我的草莓发芽。我还想用草莓泡茶呢。

into a plant. And we will have strawberries! Yes. Come on, Peppa.

别着急,佩奇。下次你来的时候,种子会长成一株草莓苗了。我们就有草莓吃了!

是的,来吧,佩奇。

Bye bye, Grandpa. Bye bye, strawberry.

再见,爷爷,再见,草莓。

and George have come to play again.

爷爷,我们来了。佩奇和乔治又来玩了。

Grandpa! Grandpa! Did my plant grow?

爷爷,爷爷,我的草莓苗长了吗

Look!Oooo!Strawberries! Thank you, Grandpa!

是的,你看。草莓!

谢谢你,爷爷!

Grandpa, something else?

爷爷,我们能种点别的吗?

Yes! Now, it's George's turn to choose.

当然了!

现在,轮到乔治选了。

Peppa's strawberry plant.

爷爷照顾佩奇的草莓。

look after:

照看,照顾

After many days, Grandpa Pig finds a tiny plant growing. Day by day, the plant grows bigger and bigger.

很多天以后,爷爷发现一株小植物长起来了。一天一天过去,这株小植物越来越大。

Choose... a carrot! Grandpa, I think George wants to grow a carrot.

好的,你选吧,乔治。选。。。胡萝卜。爷爷,我想乔治会选种胡萝卜。

special.StraWberries!

然后有一天,爷爷发现了一些很特别的东西!

草莓

grow a carrot? No!

乔治,你想种胡萝卜吗?不想!

What Would you like to grow?

你想种什么呢?

George something he has wants thought to of grow. Ready!

佩奇和乔治喜欢他们的小

Dine-SaW! George wants to grow a dinosaur tree!

乔治想到他想种的东西了。恐龙!

乔治想种一棵恐龙树!

Silly George! Dinosaurs don't grow on trees. Dine-saw.

傻孩子,乔治,恐龙不会长在书上的。恐龙。

The new car.

新车。

Today, Peppa and her family are going for a drive in their red car.

今天,佩奇和她的家人要开着他们的红色小车出游。

Shall we have the roof down? Yes, please!

把车篷放下来好吗

roof:

顶板,屋顶

know.

病。不是?

大家准备好了吗

准备好

Then let's go!

那我们出发啦!

I love our car!

我喜欢我们的车!

And our car loves us, too!Don't you?

我们的车也喜欢我们,是

Oh, dear, the car does not sound very well.

哎呀,车子听起来有点毛

What's wrong, daddy?

爸爸,怎么了

我也不知道怎么回事。

Let's take it to Granddad Dog's Garage. He can fix it.

我们把它开到狗爷爷的修车厂吧,他能把它修好的。

That's a good idea, Mummy Pig.

真是个好主意,妈妈。

Woof!Granddad Dog runs the garage;

狗爷爷开了家修车厂。

he is very good at mending cars. Woof!

他很擅长修车。

Oh, dear, Daddy Pig!Your car does not sound very well.

哎呀猪爸爸,你的车听起来不太好。

Can please,Granddad Dog?

请问你能修好它吗?

Yes......but it will take all day.

当然,但是可能要花一天

时间。

Ohhh... We wanted to go for a drive in our car.

我们本想开车去兜风呢。

Woof! Don't worry. You can borrow this new car while I fix yours. Hurray!

别着急。我修你们的车的时候,你可以借走这辆新车。

Thank you, Granddad Dog.

谢谢你,狗爷爷。

Would you like the roof down? Yes, please!

你们想把车篷放下来吗?

好的!

I'll just press this red button.

我只要按这个红色的按钮。

What a clever car! Wow.

多智能的车啊。

Woof! When you come back,I will have fixed your car.

你们回来的时候,我就把

车修好了。

Thank you, Grandad Dog. Goodbye. Goodbye! Bye bye!

谢谢,狗爷爷。再见。再见。

Goodbye! Woof!

再见。

Peppa and her family like the new blue car.

佩奇和她的家人喜欢这辆蓝色的新车。

windows go down.

爸爸,把神奇的窗户放下来吧。

What does the blue button do?

这个蓝色的按钮是干什么的?

I don't know. Let's see. Arrgh!

我不知道。我看看。

I love this new car. Can we keep it?

我喜欢这个新车。我们能留下它吗

No, we can't keep it, Peppa.

不行,我们不能留下它,佩奇。

Let's see.

我看一下。

Magic windows!

是神奇的窗户!

magic:

有魔力的,魔术的

Daddy! Make the magic to rain.

哦,不,我想要下雨了。

We've only borrowed it for today. Ohh.

我们今天只是借一下。

buttons in this new car.

这辆车有好多的按钮。

What does the green button do, Daddy?

这个绿色的按钮是干什么的,爸爸

Yes, I'll just put the roof up.

是的,我要把车篷升起来。

Now, which is the button to close the roof?

可是,哪个按钮是升车篷的?

Oops! Silly me. Aha! This must be the button.

哦,我太傻了。啊哈,应该是这个按钮。

Silly me.

愚蠢的我

Arrgh! The new car has squirted Daddy Pig with water.

新车朝猪爸爸脸上喷了一脸的水。

squirt:

喷射

Silly Daddy, that's not the roof!

傻爸爸,不是那个。

This button! Oops! Not that one!

是这个按钮,哦,不是那个!

it? again? raining. me!

升起车篷。

This button!Arrgh! Help!

这个按钮!

救命!

Daddy Pig has forgotten which button closes the roof.

猪爸爸忘了哪个按钮用来

我觉得这个车不喜欢我!

Let's try the red button.

试试这个红色的按钮。

Hurray!

好棒

但是雨停了。

我们能再把车篷打开吗

好的。是哪个按钮?

The red one!

红色的!

Hurray!

好棒

Granddad Dog has fixed the car.

狗爷爷已经把车修好了。

Your car is fixed.

你的车修好了。

Hurray! Thank you, Granddad Dog, and keep the change.

太棒了!

谢谢狗爷爷,不用找钱了。

Thank you, Daddy Pig.Woof! Woof! Goodbye!

谢谢,猪爸爸。再见。

Goodbye! Goodbye! Bye bye!

再见。

Ahhh! It's good to get our old car back again!

把我们的旧车拿回来真好呀!

I liked the new car but I like our old car better.

我喜欢那辆新车,但是我更喜欢我们的旧车。

And I think our old car likes us, too. Don't you?

而且我觉得我们的旧车也喜欢我们,是不是

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Top