酒店前厅英语
欢迎 welcome
1、Welcome to our hotel欢迎光临。
2、Can I help you ? what can I do for you?我能帮您忙吗?
3、What kind of room would you like , sir/madman?先生/女士,您要什么样的房间?
4、Please wait a moment , I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
预订 book in
一、面对面 face to face
1、I am sorry to keep you waiting,sir, what can I do for you.先生对不起,让您久等了,我能为您做点什么呢?
2、Please wait you turn.请排队等候。
3、May I know your nanme ,please?我能知道你的名字吗?
4、I am sorry,sir ,our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment .we have no
vacancy.对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。
二、电话预订 phone reservation
Good morning/evening ,reservation,may I help you ?早上好/晚上好,这里是酒店客房预定部,请问需要什么帮助吗?
2、what can I do for you ?我能为您做什么呢?
3、Hold on please. /could you wait a minte ,please ? 请稍等
4、Are you with company?您是公司预订吗?
6、May I know you departure date?/How long will you stay with us?请问您离店日期是哪天?/请问您住几天
7、How many people are there in your party?您一共多少人入?
8、May I know the arrival date ,please?/when do you check in ?请问哪天入住?
9、Is it just for tonigh?请问您只住今天一晚吗?
10、Would you like a single or double room?what kind of room would you like /prefer?
请问您想定单人间还是双人间呢/请问您喜欢什么样的房间呢?
11、Would you please tell me you full name, please、请问您的全名是?
12、May I know your telephone number , Mr Smith?史密斯先生,请问您的电话号码是?
May I know your company name and how would you like to settle your payment?
请问您的公司全称及付款方式?
How would you like to guarantee your reservation.请问您的担方式是什么?
May I know your credit card number or Guarantee letter for the guarantee.
请提供您的信用卡号码或担保信给我做担保。
13、We have single available for those dates.我们还有一些单间可以接受预定在那个时间段。
14、It is all right for the next week .下个星期没有问题。
15、I am sorry ,but we are fully booked for single rooms.would you like a double one?
抱歉我们的单人间已经订满了,给您顶个双人间怎么样?
I am sorry ,we do not have any room avaible for that week.抱歉我们那周的预定已经全满了
I am sorry but the hotel is full on that date.很抱歉,那天我们酒店的客房已经住满了。
16、Service is not included in the room rate。服务费不包含在房费里。
17、Mr.smith,let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.you will arrive befor…
史密斯先生,我跟你确认一下你的预定内容:您的抵达日期是…
入住 check in
1、Enjoy your stay with us .希望您在我们这里住的愉快。
2、May I know your name and your room number , please?我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?
3、Excuse me , sir, could you spell your name?请问您的名字怎么拼写呢?
4、Here is your room key.这是您房间的钥匙。
前台接待
Fount table
1、 Have you a reservation?您预订过了吗?
2、The bellman will show you the way to the banquet hall?行李员将领您去宴会厅。
Would you please complete this registration form?请填写这张登记表。
3、Could you sign your name ,please? 请签上您的名字。
How would you like to make payment ,by credit card or by cash?请问您想用现金还是用信用卡付款?
4、Would you please pay 1000as deposit? We will returu the balance to you when check out .请您付1000元押金,我们将在您退房时将余额腿还您。
5、Here is your room key ./here is your room card .只是您房间的钥匙/房卡。
6、Your room number is 246 on the second floor .您的房间在二楼246号房间。
7、I will get the bellman to take your luggage up.我会叫行李员帮您把行李送到房间。
8、The bellman here will take your luggage and show show you the way 。这里的行李生会为你提行李,并为您带路。
9、Are you checking out today. / would you like to check out now ?您今天要退房吗?/您今天要退房吗?
10、Please pay at the cashier’s desk over there.请到那边帐台付款。
11、If there’s anything you need ,just ring reception. The phone number of our hotel is ….如果您要什么,就打电话给服务台。我们酒店是电话号码是…
总机
1、 回答打进来的电话Answering incoming calls.
住店客人打来 from in house
Good morning /afternoon/evening, operator ,speaking,may I help you ?您好这里是总机,能帮您什么忙吗/外线打来 form outside
Good morning /afternoon /evening , (hotel name), may I help you?您好,这里是…有什么可以帮您?
2、 转接电话之前 before transfering calls.
Hold the line please,sir/madam,we’ll put you though to dept ./guest name.
请稍等,先生/女士,我帮您接去后面接部门或者人名。
当电话占线无法转接时
when the person is speaking on the line and you can’t put the call through to him. You can say:
I’m sorry ,sir/madam, the line is busy ,would you mind calling back later.
很抱歉,先生/女士,电话占线,请您稍后再打。
When guest says that the line to somewhere is always busy .
I’m sorry to hear that ,sir /madam ,may I sak him/her to call you back , when the line is free.
很抱歉,女士/先生,线路畅通后我立刻通知他回电给您。
Could you speak a little louder , please? Could you speak slowly ,please.
对不起,您能大点声音说吗?/对不起您能讲慢一点吗?
—Could you give me a wake up please?
—Sure, at what time ,please?
—8:00
—We’ll call you tomrrow morning at 8:00,and good night .
—Good morning ,Mr./Ms ,this is your wake up call,have a nice day.
CALLER/GUEST COMPLAINING ABOUT THE LIN
The line was bad 线路有故障
The line was noisy 线路有噪音
The voice was too faint to here 声音太轻,听不见
I was cut off in the middle of the call 我讲了一半电话就断了
There was a lot of interference on the line. 线路干扰很多
I had a crossed line 电话串线了
HANDLING COMPLAINTS
I’m sorry to hear that, sir/madam.
I’m sorry for that, sir/madam. I’ll let the person in charge know.
很抱歉,先生/小姐,我马上通知有关人员。
I’ll inform the Duty Manager to assist you.
我马上通知大堂经理来帮您(来处理)。
COURTESY WORDS
Thank you sir/madam 谢谢您,先生/小姐。
You’re welcome, sir/madam
It’s my pleasure 不客气,先生/小姐。
Yes, we’ll be glad to help you
No, I’m afraid that, sir/madam 很抱歉,我们恐怕不能(没有)。
Excuse me
Pardon对不起,请再说一遍。
行李员
Are these your baggage? 这些是您的行李吗?
May I take them for you? 我来帮您拿好吗?
Please show me your room key. 请让我看看您的房间钥匙。
This way please. 请走这边。
Your entire luggage is here, seven pieces in all.
您的行李都在这里,共七件。
May I show you the room facilties? 我给您介绍一下房间的设施好吗/
Here is a brochure explaining hotel services.
这里有个小册子介绍酒店的各项服务
If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly,please hang the cleaning sign on the door.
如果您希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这“请打扫的牌子挂在门上。
Your bags will be kept at the bell captain’s desk .您的包讲放在行李处。
Could you come down to the bell captain ‘s desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags?
请您拿着行李牌到行李室来去您的包。
If you want a taxi ,you can ask the reception to get one for you .
如果您要出租车,您可以请服务台给您叫一辆。
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容